Loading...
 
Share this Job

Field Operations Executive

Department:  Corporate Sales - ANZ
Location: 

Auckland, NZ, 1023

Job Function:  Sales
Employment Type:  Full time

Arnott's Group, is an iconic Australian powerhouse brand, recognised as pioneers in the FMCG market both locally and globally. Undergoing a period of extensive brand growth and strategic evolution, this is an exciting opportunity to help own and shape our iconic legacy.

 

A great opportunity is available for an experienced Field Operations Executive to join our team and provide Field Operational support to the Field Sales team.

You will provide ongoing management of Field communication process and tools which will make up 90% of the role. The other 10% will involve the setting up of company devices such as laptops, iPads & iPhones.

You will be responsible for preparing and maintaining activity calendars, monthly FAD process and documents. You will also need to deliver timelines related to cross-functional documents and  conduct a Monthly FAD meeting with key stakeholders to gain alignment on FAD plans prior to launching.  You will also connect with all cross-functional partners in Head Office, particularly Sales team via attendance at Monthly account WIP’s, presenting field results and news and participate in over and above activities (at least 3) which enhance the Field Sales engagement with the broader business.

 

Ingredients for Success

  • Ability to build strong relationships and align with key stakeholders of varying levels/roles within the business
  • Strong problem-solving skills and ability to manage conflict
  • Ability to understand what is being asked, the impact and able to manage expectations
  • Highly competent in use of technology and an agile learner
  • Field Sales experience with demonstrated understanding of Field and Sales team operations is highly regarded
  • IT experience regarded however not essential

 

This role is broad and requires the ability to manage multiple and competing priorities of equal importance. It is a key driver of field performance through management of the tools available in the iPad device.

 

The role requires:

  • High level organisational skills,
  • The ability to decide and act fast
  • Demonstrated competence with technology

 

Compensation and Benefits:

This is a unique opportunity to work with the best talent in the industry, reporting into highly respected leaders in a business that empowers their people. For your contribution to the business you will be remunerated with a competitive package with an additional suite of benefits.

 

To Apply:

If this sounds like your next opportunity, please follow the link and apply.

Quick tip – for the best formatting results, place your header and footer contents into the job description fields, this ensures fonts and font sizes remain the same.